Total visitas

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Review: Collins Classics Through the Looking Glass


Collins Classics  Through the Looking GlassCollins Classics Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I enjoyed like a child this book, it was so fun to read that I wish it was longer.
The book is so well prepared, beginning with the chess position that leads the plot of the whole book, all the poems, songs and riddles, ending with the final acrostic with the name of the real Alice, everything is very well worked out to create simply one of the best books I've ever read.
So much has been said about Lewis Carol, about his probable use of drugs when writing and his untypical affection with Alice, all I know is that this guy had a great imagination and a superb writing style, I hope to read another book written by him soon.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment