Total visitas

Monday, April 9, 2012

Review: iWoz


iWoz
iWoz by Steve Wozniak

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Very inspiring book, enjoyed every page of it.
Full of interesting anecdotes, fun and relatively unknown facts about Woz and Jobs, and Apple in general.
Reading the bad reviews on this book, I can see why so many people didn't like the boo.... yes Woz is super self-centered, and a kind of arrogant when talking about himself that well, but let's face it, the guy is a true genius, and is a really nice, centered, funny guy, so I don't mind him telling me about his highly accomplished life.
In my opinion, this is a book just for engineers, otherwise it will be very difficult for other kind of people to get the passion and excitement Woz was trying to achieve when writing it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment