Total visitas

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review: A Feast for Crows


A Feast for Crows
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



So far this is the book I have liked the least from the fantastic saga "ASOIAF". Its a good book and George Martin's writing skills are still top-notch, but I was so eager to read about my favorite characters (Tyron, Daenerys, Jon ) and it wasn't until the last chapter where the author explains that this book is really half of a book, and this half is focused on kings landing only and that a dance with Dragons will be about other places and characters on the wall or the lands outside of westeros.
I have very high expectations for the next book, I just hope George Martin's thirst for blood won't kill those hopes.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment