Total visitas

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Review: MC Escher : Pop-up


MC Escher : Pop-up
MC Escher : Pop-up by Courtney Watson McCarthy

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I read the Italian version of this book. My understanding of Italian is far away from optimal, since I haven´t practiced it in a long time, but I enjoyed it very much.
This book was perfect for me to read since it doesn't really have that much text and the important thing of this book are the "3D" images which were wonderfully created.
The little text there is, about Escher life and art, is also very interesting.



M.C. ESCHER
pop-up
Lingua di Pubblicazione Italiano
ISBN 978-88-540-1634-7
Formato CM 31 X 33,5
Edizione 2011 - Italiano
Pagine 7 PAGINE POP-UP
ISBN 978-88-540-1634-7
Marchio Edizioni White Star®


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment