Total visitas

Friday, February 3, 2012

Review: A Clash of Kings


A Clash of Kings
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This second book felt even longer than the first, but I enjoyed it anyway.

The way the first book ended (and the tittle of the second book)made me think this second book was going to be full of action and battles and war strategy, and I got a little dissapointed when in the first half of the book the 4 Kings were way too passive. There was none the less a lot of clever plot lines in the battles and intelligent strategies the story.

I am really loving this saga,there are many unsolved mysteries and I hope the series doesn't end like the TV series Lost (with so many questions without answer).

Starting book 3 "A Storm of swords" right away :D



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment