Total visitas

Friday, January 23, 2015

Review: Bounce: Mozart, Federer, Picasso, Beckham, and the Science of Success


Bounce: Mozart, Federer, Picasso, Beckham, and the Science of Success
Bounce: Mozart, Federer, Picasso, Beckham, and the Science of Success by Matthew Syed

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I enjoyed so much this book, the concepts and arguments that Syed uses are not really new but are presented with clarity, examples, anecdotes and scientific studies. Syed makes a compelling argument that there is no such thing as innate talent, nor shortcuts to success and that in order to become an expert at any activity you need at least 10000 hours of practice with purpose. It really made me re-think some things I had taken for granted and for that I highly recommend it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment