Total visitas

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Review: Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World's Fittest Men, and Discovering Myself


Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World's Fittest Men, and Discovering Myself
Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World's Fittest Men, and Discovering Myself by Rich Roll

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I was very excited about this book, mainly because of the vegan athlete theme. As a relativly new vegetarian I have always wondered about the nutrition key factors in vegan diet and how it fits with athletes requirements.

Unfortunately this book is more the kind of book that tries to make you to get up and do something EPIC but fails (or at least it failed with me). I think it is a nice inspiring book, but I found it repetitive and too spiritual at the end. All in all it is a great story, but could have been told better.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment