Total visitas

Monday, February 16, 2015

Review: What I Talk About When I Talk About Running


What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



So, I actually have never read Murakami, and I found this book looking for audiobooks about running, not searching specifically for a runner novelist. I emphasize this, because it's not the book's fault that I didn't loved it, I simply expected something different.
It was not etirely unpleasent, but it just wasn't the kind of book I was hoping for, I hoped it would have tips, advice or inspiration for running, but it was a lot more of a biography with running anecdotes, than a running centered book. I guess it may have different if I had already read some of his novels, so maybe I will.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment